DevOps / SysOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps / SysOps engineer to join our growing international team. You will be an important member of our core development team helping us make world class marketing and sales tool for our retail customers.
You’ll need to have:
- At least 2 years of running Linux servers
We consider as an advantage if you have experience on:
- Development process automation (Ansible and Gitlab)
- ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Python and or Redis
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in data security related issues
What do we offer?
- Possibility to work on a data intensive environment
- You’ll have a lot of freedom in creating your work the best you can imagine; a flat organization, team that’s not too big or too small and your colleagues will be very experienced.
If you think you have needed qualities and colleagues who think you’re fun to work with, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org! In case you have any questions, please give our CEO a call: Tatu Kuivalahti, +358503859915.
Never heard of Custobar? Give us a minute to explain.
Why do we go to work every morning? Our mission is to make marketing and sales meaningful for both us ordinary consumers – who are bombarded by messages – and for those who work in sales. We believe that a person doing sales should have the best possible tools to know their customers and serve them personally. That keeps us as consumers happy and makes the Merchant look like a winner.
What is it that we do? Custobar is the first sales tool that can be used by everyone in the company. We give actionable customer data and access to modern communication channels. That’s when magic starts to happen.
Who do we serve? Our clients are retailers who sell both online and in storefronts. The more passionate their customers are and the more adapt their staffs are, the more they get out of Custobar.