We are looking for a Python developer to join our fast-growing international team. You will be an important member of our core development team helping us make a world-class customer data platform, marketing and customer experience tool for our customers.
You’ll need to have:
- At least 2 years of professional Python experience
We consider as an advantage if you have experience on:
- Django, Vue, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and or Redis
- Experience in data security patterns and practices
What do we offer?
- Possibility to work on data-intensive environments
- You’ll be joining a very experienced team. Custobar is a flat organization, with a team that’s not too big or too small, and we see the fruits of our work in active customer use. We want you to love your work. We offer a lot of flexibility, and the opportunity to develop major features of our platform.
If you think you have needed qualities, please send your application through the Hub! In case you have any questions, please give our CEO a call: Tatu Kuivalahti, +358503859915.
Never heard of Custobar? Give us a minute to explain.
Custobar is the market leader in Finland in the customer data segment. Custobar’s vision is to be the globally leading customer data and marketing automation platform in the market and to provide the best user experience for our customers.
Our mission is to help multichannel B2C service providers utilise their customer data to the fullest in the time of global e-commerce and digitalisation of the industry. We are here to help our customers reveal and reach the customers behind the data.
We value our people and enjoy each others company. Our work is interesting and fun, and we make sure we have time to enjoy our free time as well.