Creating business value from customer data in the era of 1st party data is not just about good quality data and technological innovations. It’s about practical and conceptual innovations as well. As 1st party customer data is becoming increasingly important as an asset for retailers (both online and in physical locations), we need to ask what actions we can take to harness the value of customer data. Furthermore, we need to ask what the KPIs and benchmarks for the ultimate sales results will be.
Note! No Slush pass needed to attend!
Friday, November 18 2022, 9-11 am EET
Messukeskus, Room Säde
If you or your clients/networks have anything to do with retail, consumer businesses, and/or consumer customer data, you need to join us!
Topics discussed include:
- why 1st party customer data is so important
- how 1st party data solves the death of 3rd party cookies
- targeting advertising using 1st party data (case Sanoma Media Finland)
- generating demand for your product with 1st party data
- how omnichannel showrooming affects customer experience in physical locations
- how the business value of 1st party customer data can be measured