- Setting up banner campaigns
- Create a campaign for a fixed recipient
- Adding, updating and removing customer's mailing lists
- External campaign configuration for data extraction
- Creating an email campaign action - Whole process
- Creating an External Campaign Action
- Audiences in Custobar
- Creating and editing a template
- How to use Custobar stickers on product images
- Creating an SMS campaign action
- AB testing in Custobar
- Two-way SMS
Customer change history
Since data can come in from many different sources, it is important that the change log for customers are stored and that is also a new feature in our recent update.
When opening a customers card, you can click on the drop-down button next to the edit button in the upper right corner, there you can find Change history:
In this example I am using our test environment so this is a generated test customer, but here you can now see the latest changes to that customer. This customer only has the information from the creation date.
Now I updated the customers city and country, and you can see here how it looks, so it will show the user that did the change and what exactly was changed.