Custobar’s In-Store UI is a modern and intuitive as well as a simple to use user interface for basic customer service operations. The reason it will beat point of sale (POS) systems and ERPs that are in use in physical stores is the 360-degree customer view. When a sales person sees every purchase and transaction the customer has ever made, it is easy to upsell, cross-sell, and overall provide a uniquely superior customer experience.
The best part: the Custobar In-Store User Interface, which functions as an In-Store CRM, can most likely be integrated into your current POS or ERP system (more info below). So, business as usual, but with an unbeatable competitive edge! Also for the personnel in call centers.
The perfect In-Store UI for the point of sale/purchase in retail
Finding out everything you need to know about a customer is not all you can do at the cash counter. Your cashiers/salespeople can edit and add to the customer details, such as contact information or changes in preferences. They can also create new customers and add existing ones to your company’s loyalty program, for instance.
There’s a wide variety of reasons why you should have the Custobar In-Store UI:
- Quick and easy edits and view to customer data at the point-of-sale (POS) for the whole staff (or the ones with user rights)
- Finding customers and editing their data quick and easy as well
- Having a visual view of the identified customer can be especially valuable when the average order/purchase value is high and/or there is time for giving the customer the VIP treatment
- Getting data from your in-store sales
- Being able to access in-store sales data and to use it for marketing campaigns
The Custobar In-Store UI has been developed with our retail clients. For that reason it is superior to other POS systems for all point-of-sale needs.
The user interface can be used at your POS’ main screen or secondary screen. It can also be used on mobile devices in the store making it easy to heighten the customer experience at the store floor. The UI is available in English, German and Dutch.
Let’s get technical
In addition to direct customer data edits, a simplified and quick access to specific customer information, and an increased service level, the Custobar In-Store UI enables
- copying customer data to a clipboard for transferring it to third party systems
- sign-ins with pin codes
- a possibility to build your own custom UI with the Custobar API
It’s also worth giving some further information about integrating your existing POS system or ERP with the Custobar In-Store UI. In order for the API integration to work between your current POS system or ERP, your current system needs to be able to send data out directly to the Custobar API. If this is not possible, the integration can still be done as long as your POS system/ERP can push data to an HTTPS/SFTP server where Custobar can then get the data in.
Take a look at how it’s done
Become an expert
The Finnish record store chain, Levykauppa Äx, is turning their sales people into marketers with the help of the Custobar In-Store UI. Find out more, take a look at Levykauppa Äx is the master of its own data and destiny