- Sync customer, product and sales data to create dynamic, well-targeted audiences and drive conversions up.
- Enrich customer data with online customer tracking.
- Combine customer data from Shopware with other sources of data, and get a full 360° view of your customers.
- GDPR compliant
The Custobar integration is available for all supported versions of Shopware 6. It imports data from Custobar into Shopware 6 so that your customer data becomes usable in Custobar for segmentation, marketing campaigns, and automations, enriching customer data and making it accessible in a single, user-friendly interface. Quick and easy segmented multi-channel customer communication and automation can easily be executed through Custobar’s email marketing tool.
Custobar is designed for multichannel customer businesses looking to deliver an omnichannel customer experience.
Connect your Shopware shop to the Custobar CDP and Marketing Automation platform to
- Make your customer data accessible
- Create personal and trackable multi-channel campaigns
- Combine customer and Sales data from any channel, for example, physical stores or mobile app
How it works
The integration installs the Custobar.js tracking script and keeps your data constantly updated as it synchronises customers, products (including variants) and sales data from Shopware 6 to Custobar once an hour. The Custobar tracking script lets you gather customers’ behavioural data, like browsing or adding products to their basket, from your Shopware store. All that data enables you to segment your customers based on any of the data points and create perfectly targeted actions and campaigns based on that data.
See How to connect my Shopware 6 store to Custobar for step-by-step instructions on how to integrate Custobar into Shopware. Or take a closer look at how Custobar is featured on the Shopware website. There’s even an article on How to increase revenue and get more out of your marketing euros.