Despite being thought of as obsolete, email marketing campaigns still drive results like no other. Email campaigns are an important part of any marketing strategy, because they are:
- a form of direct communication with your customers
- cost effective
- wide reaching
- personal and relevant
- a targeted way of communicating
- measurable in their performance
The success of any email marketing campaign depends, of course, on a variety of factors, that include the quality of the email list, the relevance of the content, choosing the audience and the timing right, and having effective call-to-actions. Fortunately, their measurability makes them easy to optimise.
4 reasons Custobar is a better choice than Klaviyo, or many popular email marketing tools, such as MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, or MailerLite:
- Building email campaigns doesn’t take much time at all. For instance, Scandinavian Outdoor created a cross-selling campaign automation with a discount code in a few minutes. The automation assured people who had just bought a winter coat that they wouldn’t keep warm without a beanie and a pair of gloves. The campaign’s open rate was 47% (30% is considered excellent) with a 10.6% conversion. Monetarily let’s just say that never underestimate the revenue finishing your customer’s style with the right accessories can bring!
- You never have to edit another product image manually. You have a WYSIWYG content editor and email templates. Just drag and drop product images, or have them automatically AI personalised and brought from your website to your customer’s inbox. Edit message content, set colours and fonts, add coupon codes and customise your CTAs. And what’s especially cool that you cannot find elsewhere: you can easily add product stickers or badges to the product images!
- You are always able to personalise your emails because with Custobar, you see behind the data. You get every relevant thing about your customer’s browsing and purchase history, their favourite brick-and-mortar locations, and any customer service issue they have ever had. The 360-degree view to the customer tells their social media behaviour, too, and is always up to date. With the RFM matrix and other audience and customer segmentation tools in Custobar you just drag and drop the right “targets” for your campaign. After all, even demographic customer data doesn’t really reveal all that much of a person.
- Personalisation possibilities - one of the most important aspects for effective and engaging marketing campaigns these days - are so wide and varied in Custobar that the point deserves two mentions! The emails you send out can have different blocks of content visible or hidden based on the customer segments (audiences). Product recommendations can be left to our AI to choose, again, based on customer data. It means that what products are recommended to any campaign email recipient can differ based on the customer’s interests and preferences.
Let’s get technical
Keeping it simple, here’s what you can do with the Custobar email content editor:
- Use the WYSIWYG template wizard for template creation or edit with HTML.
- Easy and intuitive drag-and-drops for content modules, product data, personal recommendations, images from image bank, etc.
- Email campaign personalisation through showing different email modules to different audiences.
- Toggle block visibility based on customer segment.
- Edit message content, set colours and fonts, etc.
To find out more, please go to our user guides. There are 16 email campaign guides available!
Take a look at how it’s done
- Email campaign video tutorial
- Email content editor video tutorial
- Email template designer video tutorial
- Building campaigns
- Product sticker user guide