1st party data is being discussed a lot these days. To some, it’s been on the front and center of attention to a point of exhaustion. To others, it’s still very much under the radar. So much so, in fact, that you might be wondering what the fuss is all about, and if you should care.
We are here to tell you that, indeed, you should be very aware and care, a lot! Why? Because the use of 3rd party cookie data is on its last legs. Instead, the use of 1st party data
- tackles all cookie and data protection policy issues
- can help businesses better understand and target their customers
- ensures that ad budgets (Meta, Google Ads) will be more efficiently used
Shortly, there are many ways in which the use of 1st party data drives more revenue while keeping the costs in check!
Watch the webinar recording where Arttu Raittila (Hopkins) and Aleksi Montonen (Custobar) discuss, in addition to what’s above:
- How to target cold audiences with content and ads.
- How to collect 1st party data from your website visitors.
- How to create additional touch points with your 1st party data - not just by email, but with ads, too!
Watch the webinar recording