Are you looking for how to import customer, sales and product data from your Shopify online store into Custobar? The Custobar Connector will do just that and it will also install the Custobar.js tracking script in your Shopify store.
Let’s get everything ready in Custobar
Firstly, you need to log in to your Custobar environment.
- Go to Settings -> Integrations -> Available integrations.
- Find “Shopify Connector” and click “Install”.
- A pop-up opens up and gives you a one-time installation code. Copy it.
Install the Custobar Connector app in Shopify
Make sure that you’re logged in to your Shopify store.
- Go to the Custobar Connector page in Shopify app store.
- Click “Install App”, login again if required, and you will arrive on the app payment page.
- Approve the charge, and you will be directed to Custobar - Shopify connector page.
- Paste here the code you copied from Custobar earlier on, and click “Connect”.
- Custobar Connector connects your Shopify Store and Custobar. Click “View the connector in Custobar”.
- You will arrive on the Shopify integration settings page in Custobar. Turn on the datasources you want and save the settings.
- Hover on top of the avatar icon on the upper right corner, and click “Data import reports”. Your initial data imports from Shopify will show up here. The imports may take a few minutes or a longer time depending on the amount of data in your Shopify Store.